Here at ETB Technologies, we are suppliers of a huge selection of Dell PowerEdge T140 Tower Servers. Both our refurbished and new models are ideal for SMEs to expand their operational capacity with powerful, enterprise ready machines.
Future proof your enterprise with a tower server, or multiple, capable of a range of different applications from smaller scale in-house requirements to large scale data centre requirements.
Get a server that’ll improve your ability to handle dense, challenging workloads.
Robust, Dependable Servers
The PowerEdge T140 servers are designed with the capacity and technology to provide SMEs with:
- A choice of Intel Xeon E-2100 and E-2200 series CPUs, including E-2100G variants.
- CPUs that have up to 6 cores and a clock speed of up to 3.7 GHz.
- Support for SAS, SATA, and NVMe PCIe interface types.
- Support for 3.5” and M.2 hard drive sizes.
- Support for up to 64GB of installed DDR4 RAM.
All without breaking the bank. ETB Technologies are all about impressive tech without the hefty price tag.
Take The Strain Out Of Your Workload Capacity
Aside from the impressive top level hardware specifications, these T140 models are capable of handling the changing landscape of hosting; no matter if your service is internal or provision based.
The T140s offer:
- Support for DIMM or UDIMM RAM modules.
- iDRAC9 embedded management.
- Support for OpenManage Enterprise, OpenManage Power Centre, and OpenManage Mobile.
- A range of operating systems such as Certify XenServer, Microsoft Windows Server (with Hyper-V), Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu Server, and more.
Order a Dell PowerEdge T140 Tower Server Online
Sounds good? You can configure your own T140 model for your particular enterprise requirements to ensure that it’ll meet your needs before you order. Better yet, all our servers come with a full warranty as standard.
And with our price match promise, you can order a server with confidence you are getting one of the best prices around for premium tech.
Talk To Our Experts
Still got questions about our T140 servers? You can check out our frequently asked questions section for more information.
Alternatively, you can reach out to one of our customer service experts. They are more than happy to provide you with all the guidance you need to choose the right server for your needs.