- 3 Years ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell PowerEdge R930 1x24 2.5", 4 x E7-8860v3 2.20GHz Sixteen-Core, 128GB, 12 x 3.84TB SSD, PERC H730P, iDRAC8 Ent
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 4 x E7-8860v3 Xeon Sixteen-Core CPU
- 2.20GHz Processor Speed
- 128GB RAM
- 12 x 3.84TB SSD SAS Hard Drives
- PERC H730P RAID
- iDRAC8 Enterprise
- Up to 24 x 2.5" Hot-Swap Drives
Dell PowerEdge R930 4U Rack Server
- 4 x Intel E7-8860v3 Xeon Sixteen-Core 2.20GHz CPUs
- 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 RAM (4 Memory Risers)
- 12 x 3.84TB SSD 12Gbps SAS 2.5" Dell Enterprise Class Hot-Swap Hard Drives
- PERC H730P Integrated RAID Controller with 2GB NV Flash Backed Cache
H730P RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- x24 way Backplane for up to 24 x 2.5" Hot-Swap SAS Hard Drives or SAS/SATA Solid State Drives
- Integrated Intel i350-t Quad-Port 1Gb RJ45 Network Daughter Card (4 x Ports)
- Up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots + 1 in use for RAID Card + 1 in use for Network Daughter Card
- No Optical Disk Drive Installed
- 4 x Redundant Power Supplies (4xPSU)
- iDRAC8 Enterprise
- Rack Rails with Cable Management Arm Included
- Bezel included
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email email@example.com
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will do our utmost to meet your requests