Dell Networking’s N2000 Series switches available from ETB Tech are cost-effective, energy-efficient, and scalable fully managed GbE Campus switches with Layer 2 Switching and Layer 3 Routing.
The N2000 Series switches are a great cost-effective option for high-performance network switches, equipped to handle business growth and unexpected traffic with seamless speed and availability. This Enterprise class switch series offers reliable network switching that can handle the demands of even the fastest-growing businesses. These switches are easy to deploy and easy to manage.
Fast, Flexible Networking
At ETB Tech, our N2000 Series models have a multitude of features that guarantee fast, high availability functionality including:
- MLAG for multipath loop-free redundancy
- Greater interoperability with Cisco Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+)
- Layer 3 IPv4 and IPv6 functionality
- Open standard protocols.
These switches are also easy to set up and deploy, with Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) selected N2000 Series models can attach to devices that have high power requirements without the need for excessive wiring.
Energy Efficient Features
N2000 switches remain cost-effective at all levels with these energy efficient capabilities:
- Ability to operate at temperatures up to 45°C (113°F)
- Redundant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet
- Low-power PHYs
Easy to Manage at All Levels
The N2000 Series can be deployed easily and once deployed remain easy to use for everyone involved, thanks to:
- Dell Network Operating System 6.0 (DNOS6)
- Common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI)
- Well known command language
- USB auto-configuration
- Latest open-standard protocols
- Smart integration technologies
With the ability to accommodate up to 600 1GbE ports from a single screen or IP address, the N2000 Series remain reliable and simple to use from a single point of management.
Order a Dell Networking N2000 Series Switch Online
At ETB Technologies all refurbished switches are thoroughly tested by our experienced team of IT professionals and come with full ETB warranty. With technical customer support and fast delivery available, we can get you the right N2000 Series for your business. For help choosing the right switch for you, or if you have any questions, you can contact out helpful team by clicking here.