The Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers represent incredible flexibility. We have a wide range of Cisco ASR 9000 Routers, from the Cisco ASR 9001 through to the Cisco ASR 9912, with each system designed to provide reliability using the Cisco IOS XR operating system.
The Cisco ASR9000 Series provides an infrastructure where Route Switch Processors (RSPs), Route Processors (RPs), switching fabric, fans and power supplies are redundant.
The Cisco ASR 9000 Series ASR’s provide unsurpassed speeds delivering up to 120 Gbps Throughput with the ASR 9001 and scalability of up to 80 Tbps with our ASR 9912.
Our product range features the ASR 9001, ASR 9001-S, ASR 9006 and ASR 9912 with A9K MPA modules, linecards, RP’s and RSP’s sold separately
An Intuitive Feature Set for Routing
Cisco ASR 9000 routers are an excellent choice as they offer:
- Power efficiency with more features in a smaller rack space, high efficiency fans and a low Watt/Gbps ratio
- Various Line Cards and Modular Port Adapters (MPA’s) offering flexibility and scalability for your network
- Reliable IOS-XR operating system with redundant power supplies to keep your business connected and functioning
Other feature sets are available. Note that these features will be model dependant.
Varied Stock for Different Applications
Our product range features 2RU models Including ASR 9001 and ASR 9001-S with the ASR 9001-S router chassis scalable through feature licensing. Both offer 2 slots for a variety of Modular Port Adapters (MPA’s) sold separately.
For larger network operations we offer 10RU and 30RU options including ASR 9006 and ASR 9912 router chassis respectively. Fully modular, each is equipped with between 6 and 19 slots for scalability which support different options such as Fabric Cards (FC’s), Line Cards and Modular Port Adapters.
We realise that no two enterprise operations are the same, and so we provide comprehensive stock, with options including:
- Cisco ASR9001 Router with up to 120Gbps Throughput & IOS-XR Operating System
- Cisco ASR9001-S with 60Gbps Throughput & 2 Active SFP+ Ports
- Cisco ASR9006 Router Chassis with 2x Power Supplies Included
- Cisco ASR9912 Router Chassis with 6x Power Supplies and 2x ASR-9900-RP-TR Installed
With other models available, browse them now to find one to suit your needs.
Order A Cisco ASR 9000 Series Router Online
Not only do we stock a wide array of options for the Cisco ASR 9000 series routers, but we stock them with exemplary customer service as well. For example, we are proud to provide a Price Match Promise as well as next day delivery if you order before 2 pm. Get what you want quickly and at competitive rates!
We also offer a full warranty with our products – new or refurbished – to ensure you can buy with confidence.
For additional information, you can go to our FAQs section . Alternatively, if you have a more specific question, you can reach out to us and we will be happy to help.