- 1 Year ETB Warranty
- New - Open Box
Dell W-IAP115 Wireless Access Point - New
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 802.11n Access Point
- Up to 450Mbps data rate per radio
- Dual radio, 5-GHz and 2.4-GHz
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet RJ-45
- Aruba iap-114
- Integrated Wireless Controller
Dell W-IAP115 Wireless Access Point
- 802.11n Access Point
- AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5-GHz and 2.4-GHz
- Air Monitor providing wireless intrusion detection
- AP Auto discovery
- Secure enterprise mesh
- Backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n and mixed-mode 802.11a/b/g/n deployments
- Six integrated down-tilt omni-directional antennas for 3x3 MIMO
- Maximum Antenna Gain: 1.5 dB in 2.4-GHz and 2.5 dB in 5-GHz
- Power over Ethernet: PoE-PD: 48 Vdc 802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+
- External power adapter providing 12V DC to AP (adapter sold separately)
- Maximum power consumption: 13 Watts
Dell branded IAP and an Aruba branded IAP cannot join the same cluster. Further, they must have separate management Vlans so the Dell VC does not see the Aruba VC.
The W-AP series of Access Points require management via a wireless controller, you must have a wireless controller installed on your network to manage these units.
The W-IAP is an "Instant Access Point" with built in virtual controller and as such does not require the addition of a wireless controller.
All APs will be despatched as if shipped new from the OEM. Unless otherwise stated, this means they will not include antenna but will have mounting brackets or lugs.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email email@example.com
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will do our utmost to meet your requests