- 1 Year ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell PowerEdge VRTX Rack 1x25, 25 x 1TB SAS, 4 x M620P, 2 x E5-2630L Six-Core 2.0GHz, 16GB, H310, iDRAC7 Ent
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- Dell VRTX Rackmount System
- 4 x M620P Blades Installed
- 25 x 1TB SAS Hard Drives Installed
- 2 x PERC8 RAID Controller
- 1 x Chassis Management Controller
- 8 Port 1Gbps Pass Through Module
- iDRAC7 Enterprise
- Up to 25 x 2.5" Hot-Swap Drives
Dell PowerEdge VRTX Rackmount Chassis with 4 x M620P Blades
- x25 way Backplane for up to 25 x 2.5" SAS or SAS SSD Hot-Swap Drives
- 25 x Dell 1TB SAS 7.2k 2.5" 6G Enterprise Class Hard Drives Installed
- x4 way Backplane for up to 4 x M Series Blade Servers (4 x M620P Blades Installed)
- 2 x PERC8 RAID Redundant Controller
- 1 x Chassis Management Control (CMC) Card
- 1 x Internal 1Gbps 8-Port Pass-Through Module (8 x Ports)
- 3 x Full Height PCIe Slots with Double-wide Card Support
- 5 x Low Profile PCIe Slots
- iDRAC7 Enterprise
- 4 x Redundant Power Supplies (2 + 2 1100W PSU) Installed
- Rackmount Chassis
- Rails Included
- 2 x E5-2630L Xeon 6 Core 2.0GHz CPUs
- 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 RAM
- 2 x 300GB 15k SAS 2.5" 6Gbps Dell Enterprise Class Hot-Swap Hard Drive
- PERC H310 RAID Controller
- Broadcom 57810S-k 10Gbps Dual Port Blade Network Daughter Card (2 x Ports)
- iDRAC7 Enterprise
PERC8 RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
Each M620P is configured as below:
The PowerEdge VRTX integrates servers, storage, networking and management into a single chassis.Scalability available inside the chassis without utilizing more rack space, or additional cables.
Integrated networking through the 10Gbps or 1Gbps internal switch modules or ethernet pass-through modules.
|PowerEdge VRTX Tech Specs|
|Chassis Enclosure||Form factors:
Tower or 5U rack enclosure
H: 48.4 cm (19.1 in) with system feet, W: 31.0 cm (12.2 in) with system feet opened,
D: 73.0 cm (28.7in), Weight (empty) = 31.7 kg (69.7 lb), Weight (maximum) = 74.8 kg (164.9 lb)
H: 21.9 cm (8.6 in), W: 48.2 cm (19.0 in),
D: 73.0 cm (28.7 in), Weight (empty) = 24.7 kg (54.5 lb), Weight (maximum) = 68.7 kg (151.5 lb)
|Server node options||M520, M620, Mk30, M640, M820, M830|
|Power supplies||Redundant power supply units support 2+2 (AC redundancy) and 3+1 (power supply redundancy) modes
US/Canada: 110/220V (typical)
Other: Up to 240V
|Cooling||6 x hot-pluggable, redundant fan modules
4 x blower modules
|Drive bays and hard drives||Up to 12 x 3.5” NLSAS, SAS or SAS SSD hot-plug drives or up to 25 x 2.5” NLSAS, SAS or SAS SSD hot-plug drives.
Optional FIPS 140-2 certified self-encrypting drives (SED), up to 25 x 2.5 NLSAS, SAS or SAS SSD
|JBOD expansion options||Chassis storage can be expanded even further by connecting up to four MD1200 (12 x 3.5” drives) or MD1220 (24 x 2.5” drives) disk arrays|
|Integrated networking||Internal 1GbE 8-port pass-through module
Internal 1GbE 24-port switch
Internal 10GbE switch
|I/O slots||8 flexible PCIe slots:
3 full-height/full-length slots (150W) with double-wide card support (225W)
5 low-profile/half-length slots (25W)
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at email@example.com and will do our utmost to meet your requests