- Out Of Stock
- 3 Years ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell PowerEdge T640 1x8, 2 x Silver 4114 2.2GHz Ten-Core, 192GB, 8 x 10TB 7.2k 4Kn SAS, PERC H730P, iDRAC9 Ent
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 2 x Silver 4114 Xeon Ten-Core CPU
- 2.2GHz Processor Speed
- 192GB RAM
- 8 x 10TB 7.2k 4Kn SAS Hard Drives
- PERC H730P RAID
- iDRAC9 Enterprise
- Up to 8 x 3.5" Hot-Swap Drives
Dell PowerEdge T640 Tower Server
- 2 x Intel Silver 4114 Xeon Ten-Core 2.2GHz CPU
- 192GB (24x8GB) DDR4 RAM
- 8 x10TB 7.2k 4Kn SAS 3.5" 12Gbps Dell Enterprise Class Hot-Swap Hard Drives These are 4Kn format drives with 4K sector sizes
- PERC H730P PCIe RAID Controller with 2GB NV Cache
H730P RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- x8 way Backplane for up to 8 x 3.5" SAS, SATA or SSD Hot-Swap Drives
- Integrated Broadcom 5720 1Gbps Dual Port Embedded Ports (2 x Ports)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe 3.0 Slot (x8 Connector, x4 Link Width) (CPU 1 Only)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe 3.0 Slot (x16 Connector) (CPU 1 Only)
- 2 x Full Height PCIe 3.0 Slot (x8 Connector) (CPU 2 Only)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe 3.0 Slot (x8 Connector, x4 Link Width) (CPU 2 Only)
- 2 x Full Height PCIe 3.0 Slot (x16 Connector) (CPU 2 Only)
- 1 x Internal PCIe 3.0 Slot (x8 Connector) (H730P Installed)
- No Optical Drive Installed
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies (2xPSU)
- iDRAC9 Enterprise
- Bezel Not Included
The Dell PowerEdge T640 rackable tower server delivers ultimate two-processor performance, versatility and availability for a wide range of demanding workloads in small and medium business environments. The PowerEdge T640 enables users to readily adapt to demanding workloads from collaboration and productivity applications (mail and messaging, file and print, web servng, video serving) to Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) in retail environments to record retention and management in healthcare and education.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at email@example.com and will do our utmost to meet your requests