- Out Of Stock
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Refurbished
Dell PowerEdge T440 1x8 3.5", 1 x Silver 4112 2.6GHz Quad-Core, 128GB, 2 x 1TB 7.2k SAS, PERC H730P - Reman
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 1 x Silver 4112 Xeon Quad-Core CPU
- 2.6GHz Processor Speed
- 128GB RAM
- 2 x 1TB 7.2k SAS Hard Drives
- PERC H730P RAID
- Basic Management
- Up to 8 x 3.5" Hot-Swap Drives
- Dell Next Business Day Warranty
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server
- 1 x Intel Silver 4112 Xeon Quad-Core 2.6GHz CPU
- 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 RAM
- 2 x 1TB 7.2k SAS 3.5" 12Gbps Dell Enterprise Class Hot-Swap Hard Drives
- PERC H730P PCIe RAID Controller with 2GB NV Cache
H730P RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- x8 way Backplane for up to 8 x 3.5" SAS, SATA or SSD Hot-Swap Drives
- Integrated Broadcom 5720 1Gbps Dual Port Embedded Ports (2 x Ports)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe 3.0 Slot (x16 Connector)
- 1 x Half Height PCIe 3.0 Slot (x8 Connector)(CPU 2 Only)
- 1 x Internal PCIe 3.0 Slot (x8 Connector)(H730P Installed)
- No Optical Drive Installed
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies (2xPSU)
- Basic Management
These units are Dell boxed, Factory re-manufactured with a 3 Years Next Business Day Warranty with Manufacturer
Warranty until 01/2022
The Dell PowerEdge T440 tower server delivers ultimate two-processor performance, versatility and availability for a wide range of demanding workloads in small and medium business environments. The PowerEdge T440 enables users to readily adapt to demanding workloads from collaboration and productivity applications (mail and messaging, file and print, web servng, video serving) to Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) in retail environments to record retention and management in healthcare and education.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email email@example.com
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will do our utmost to meet your requests