- 1 Year ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell PowerEdge R820 1x16 2.5", 4 x E5-4610 2.4GHz Six-Core, 128GB, 8 x 600GB SAS, PERC H710, iDRAC7 Ent
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 4 x E5-4610 Xeon Six-Core CPU
- 2.4GHz Processor Speed
- 128GB RAM
- 8 x 600GB 10k SAS Hard Drives
- PERC H710 RAID
- iDRAC7 Enterprise
- Up to 16 x 2.5" Hot-Swap Drives
Dell PowerEdge R820 2U Rack Server
- 4 x Intel E5-4610 Xeon Six-Core 2.4GHz CPUs
- 128GB (16x8GB) DDR3 RAM
- 8 x 600GB 10k SAS 2.5" 6Gbps Dell Enterprise Class Hot-Swap Hard Drives
- PERC H710 RAID Controller with 512MB NV Cache
- x16 way Backplane for up to 16 x 2.5" SAS, SATA or SSD Hot-Swap Drives
- Integrated Intel i350 1Gbps Quad Port Network Integrated Card (4 x Ports)
- 2 x Full Height PCIe Slot (x16 Bandwith)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe Slot (x8 Bandwith)
- 3 x Half Height PCIe Slot (x8 Bandwith)
- 1 x Full Height PCIe Slot (x8 Bandwith) - Already in use for RAID Controller
- DVD ROM Installed
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies (2xPSU)
- iDRAC7 Enterprise
- Rack Rails Included
- Bezel Not Included
H710 RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
The Dell PowerEdge R820 rack server is a compute-intensive performance platform with highly scalable memory and impressive I/O capabilities to match. With four Intel Xeon E5 processors, and the ability to support dual RAID controllers, the R820 can readily handle very demanding, mission critical workloads, like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), data warehousing, e-commerce, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), databases, and data node High Performance Computing (HPC.)
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at email@example.com and will do our utmost to meet your requests