- 3 Years ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell PowerEdge R730xd 1x12 3.5", 2 x E5-2640v3 2.6GHz Eight-Core, 64GB, 16 x 4TB SATA 7.2k, PERC H730, iDRAC8 Ent
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 2 x E5-2640v3 Xeon Eight-Core CPU
- 2.6GHz Processor Speed
- 64GB RAM
- 16 x 4TB SATA 7.2k Hard Drives
- 2 x 146GB SAS 15k Hard Drives
- PERC H730 RAID
- iDRAC8 Enterprise
- Up to 12 x 3.5" Hot-Swap Drives
Dell PowerEdge R730xd 2U Rack Server
- 2 x Intel E5-2640v3 Xeon Eight-Core 2.6GHz CPUs
- 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 RAM
- 12 x 4TB SATA 7.2k 6Gbps 3.5" Dell Enterprise Class Hot-Swap Hard Drives
- 4 x 4TB SATA 7.2k 6Gbps 3.5" Dell Enterprise Class Hard Drives installed in 1x4 Midplane
- 2 x 146GB SAS 15k 6Gbps 2.5" Dell Enterprise Class Hard Drives installed in 1x2 Flexbay
- PERC H730 RAID Controller with 1GB NV Cache
H730 RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- x12 way Backplane for up to 12 x 3.5" SAS, SATA or SSD Hot-Swap Drives
- Integrated Broadcom 5720 1Gbps Quad Port Network Integrated Card (4 x Ports)
- PCIe Expansion card riser 1
- PCIe Expansion card riser 2
- PCIe Expansion card riser 3
- No Optical Drive Installed
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies (2xPSU)
- iDRAC8 Enterprise
- Ready Rails Included
- Bezel Not Included
|PowerEdge R730 Tech Specs|
|Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Processor Family||Intel Xeon E5-2600v3 or E5-2600 v4 series|
|Memory||24 Slots. Up to 3TB DDR4. Up to 2400MT/s|
|I/O Slots||Up to 7 x PCIe 3.0 plus dedicated PERC slot|
|Hard Drives||Up to 16 x 2.5" HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA|
|Up to 8 x 2.5" HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA|
|Up to 8 x 3.5" HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA|
|RAID controller||Internal Controllers: PERC S130 (SW RAID), PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H730P|
|Network Interface||4 x 1GbE, 2 x 10+2GbE, 4 x 10GbE|
|Remote Management||Basic Management, iDRAC8 Express, iDRAC8 Enterprise|
|Power Supplies||1 or 2 Redundant Hot-Plug PSU, 495W, 750W, 1100W|
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at email@example.com and will do our utmost to meet your requests