- Out Of Stock
- 3 Years ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell PowerEdge C4140 Server, 2 x Bronze 3104 1.7GHz Six-Core, 16GB, 1 x 128GB M.2 SATA SSD, iDRAC9 Exp, 1 x Grid K1
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 2 x Bronze 3104 Xeon Six-Core CPU
- 1.7GHz Processor Speed
- 16GB RAM
- 1 x 128GB M.2 SATA PCIe SSD
- No RAID Controller
- 1 x Grid K1 Graphics Cards
- iDRAC9 Express
Dell PowerEdge C4140 1U Rack Server
- 2 x Intel Bronze 3104 Xeon Six-Core 1.7GHz CPU
- 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM
- 1 x 128GB M.2 SATA PCIe SSD (Installed in M.2 BOSS Adapter)
- No RAID Controller Installed
- 1 x Grid K1 Graphics Cards Installed
- Integrated Intel i350+X710 2 x 1Gb RJ-45 + 2x 10Gb SFP+ Quad Port Network Daughter Card (4 x Ports)
- 2 x Double-Wide Accelerator PCIe 3.0 Slot (x16 Connector) (1 x Slot Occupied by Grid K1)
- 3 x Half Height PCIe 3.0 Slots (x16 Connector) (1 x Slot Occupied by BOSS Adapter)
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies (2xPSU)
- iDRAC9 Express
- Rack Rails Included
Meet the demands of cognitive computing workloads with a dense, accelerator-optimized 1U server supporting up to 4 GPUs and superior thermal efficiency.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email email@example.com
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will do our utmost to meet your requests