- 1 Year ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell Brocade M5424 24x Active SFP+ Ports + 4x 8Gb SFP+ Mid-Level Blade Switch
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 24 x 8Gb SFP+ Ports
- Includes 4 x 8Gb Transceivers
- Mid Level Version
Dell Brocade M5424 24 Active Port 8Gb Mid-Level Blade Switch - J493T
- Brocade M5424 8Gb Fibre Blade Switch for Dell M1000e
- 24 x 8Gb SFP+ Ports Active (16 x Internal + 8 x External)
- Includes 4 x 8Gb SFP+ Transceivers
- Expands from 12 to 24 ports with flexible licensing, this switch has all 24 ports licensed and active
- 1 x External Console Port
- Dell Part Number: J493T
The M5424 come in 3 different licensing versions:
- Entry Level - 12 ports active (8 x Internal + 4 x External) , includes 2 x 8Gbps SFP+ transceivers
- Mid Level - 24 ports active (16 x Internal + 8 x External) , includes 4 x 8Gbps SFP+ transceivers
- Enterprise Level - 24 ports active (16 x Internal + 8 x External) , includes 8 x 8Gbps SFP+ transceivers plus the following enterprise class licenses
- Fabric License, Enhanced Group Management License, 8Gbps Fibre Channel License
|Dell Brocade M5424 Tech Specs|
|Enterprise 24-Port||Enterprise 24-Port||Entry-Level 12-Port|
|Included Optics||Eight 8 Gbit/sec SFP+||Four 8 Gbit/sec SFP+||Two 8 Gbit/sec SFP+|
|Advance Performance Monitoring||Included||Optional||Optional|
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email [email protected]
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at [email protected] and will do our utmost to meet your requests