- 1 Year ETB Warranty
- ETB Refurbished
Dell Brocade M5424 12x Active Ports + 2x 8Gb GBICs Blade Switch - Ref
Give our sales team a call on
+44 (0)1556 610167
and we'll happily price match
- 24 x 8Gb SFP+ Ports
- 12 Active Ports
- Includes 2 x 8Gb Transceivers
- Brocade F/OS7 Installed
Dell Brocade M5424 12 Active Port 8Gb Entry-Level Blade Switch - F854T
- 24 x 8 Gigabit SFP+ Ports
- 12 Active Ports (8 x Internal + 4 x External)
- Includes 2 x 8 Gigabit Transceivers
- Expands from 12 to 24 ports with flexible licensing, this switch has 12 ports licensed and active
- 1 x External Console Port
- Brocade Fabric OS7 Installed
- Compatible w/ M1000e chassis
- Dell Part Number: F854T
The M5424 come in 3 different licensing versions:
- Entry Level - 12 ports active (8 x Internal + 4 x External) , includes 2 x 8Gbps SFP+ transceivers
- Mid Level - 24 ports active (16 x Internal + 8 x External) , includes 4 x 8Gbps SFP+ transceivers
- Enterprise Level - 24 ports active (16 x Internal + 8 x External) , includes 8 x 8Gbps SFP+ transceivers plus the following enterprise class licenses
- Fabric License, Enhanced Group Management License, 8Gbps Fibre Channel License
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the day of receipt.
Items that require a build and configuration such as servers and storage arrays may take an extra 24 hours before shipping.
UK Shipping Times:
All UK parcel shipments are sent using Fedex next day service and are normally delivered the next working day (Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Fedex offer a standard Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm shipping service. Saturday, Pre-Noon & Pre 9am shipping can be organised upon request.
Larger items that require shipping on a pallet are sent via a freight service on a 1-2 day service.
European, USA and Rest of World Deliveries:
All deliveries outside of the UK are shipped with Fedex International. For an estimate of shipping times on overseas purchases please email [email protected]
We make every effort to ensure that goods are delivered on time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays that are out with our control. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Off-shore Islands and some parts of northern Scotland may take longer to arrive than mainland UK.
We deliver to a large number of countries throughout the world using the same courier services. Overseas deliveries may be subject to local import taxes or duties, which the customer shall be liable for.
If you have any special requests regarding deliveries then please contact us at [email protected] and will do our utmost to meet your requests