ETB Technologies Careers
Join the ETB Family
Since we started in 2001 with only two members of staff ETB has grown each year and now employees over fifty people from our office and warehouse base in Dalbeattie, South West Scotland. Our friendly team are all passionate about providing great quality products backed up by excellent technical support and service. Details of any current vacancies will be listed below.
Product Manager - PC Workstations & Components
We are currently recruiting for a sales orientated product manager for our PC Workstation and GPU products.
The new role will be based at either our new Bellshill office or from our head office in Dalbeattie, subject to COVID guidelines.
The role requires someone with experience, vision and drive to help us grow this part of our hardware supply business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing or selling IT products in a similar environment, knowledge of Dell and HP workstations would be an advantage. You should understand marketing, data analysis, online sales, customer and competitor analysis.
- Required Skills
- • 2+ Years’ experience in a similar environment
- • Good technical understanding of workstations and their components
- • Ability to carry out market research
- • Experience of a sales environment
- • Positive attitude, and ambition
- Key Responsibilities
- • Manage product listings on our own website and 3rd party online marketplaces
- • Work with our eCommerce team to design layouts and descriptions
- • Work with the marketing team to promote the products
- • Manage the pricing structure
- • Support the sales team with technical advice and solutions
- • Assist in the preparation of sales quotes
- • Monitor and report on product sales and stock levels using in-house reporting software
- • Encourage sales on slow moving products
- • Ensure adequate stock is available for demand
- • Work with the purchasing team to introduce new models
- • From £25,000 per annum salary
- • Commission Pay
- • Pension scheme
- • 22 days holiday + statutory holidays
- • Modern office environment with tea, coffee and refreshments provided
- COVID-19 precautions
- • Remote interview process
- • Personal protective equipment provided or required
- • Plastic shield at work stations
- • Social distancing guidelines in place
- • Virtual meetings
- • Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter stating your experience and suitability for the role.Apply Here
Meet The Team
Find out a bit more about what it is like to work here from a few of our colleagues:
Danielle has been with ETB since 2015 and is part of the finance team. Her role involves ensuring all payments in are reconciled and that customer accounts are kept up to date. The finance team need to liaise with many other departments to ensure that payment processing does not delay any orders in or out.
Danielle said, “I like that every day is different in my job and enjoy feeling like part of a team.”
Sales Account Manager
One of our longest serving team members, Mark started with ETB in 2005. As a sales account manager he is responsible to dealing with customer sales enquiries and ensuring that we are providing the best solutions for every enquiry. This can range from helping a customer buy a compatible hard drive for their home set up to configuring multiple servers for international businesses.
Mark said, “There is a great atmosphere in the office, we have good banter and every customer request is different which keeps us on our toes. I think the quality of hardware we supply is second to none and we have a really knowledgeable sales team which keeps our customers coming back.”
Warehouse & Shipping Team Leader
Sam started at ETB in 2013 as part of our warehouse and shipping team and has recently been promoted to Team Leader. Sam is involved in all aspects of shipping including dispatching orders to customers, arranging collections, and dealing with inbound goods. He works closely with sales and purchasing to ensure goods move in and out of the warehouse efficiently.
Sam said, “I enjoy the fact that everyone works really hard at ETB but it’s done in a very relaxed environment which makes everyone comfortable to share ideas and ask for help when needed. I think our attention to detail when shipping products really enhances the customer experience.”
Tony joined us in 2014 and looks after the technical side of our ecommerce website. He is closely involved in designing, developing and testing updates & features to the site as well as creating reports and analysing data. Tony also assists with our social media pages and email marketing making sure our branding is applied consistently across all media.
Tony said, “I like the friendly atmosphere at ETB amongst the staff, everyone works well together to get things done. I think customers like us for our fantastic customer service and ability to get products to them incredibly quickly.”