ETB Technologies Careers
Join the ETB Family
Since we started in 2001 with only two members of staff ETB has grown each year and now employees over fifty people from our office and warehouse base in Dalbeattie, South West Scotland. Our friendly team are all passionate about providing great quality products backed up by excellent technical support and service. Details of any current vacancies will be listed below.
Customer Service Advisor
As part of the customer support team you will ensure that we provide outstanding service to our customers. The role involves working with all departments across the business to resolve customer queries and provide after sales support.
Your primary role will be responding to and resolving after sales enquiries from customers via email and telephone. You will be required to process orders for replacements items under warranty, solve delivery queries and assess requests for technical support. You may be asked to assist with other administrative tasks as required to support the department and wider business.
- Job Description
- • Responding to customer and colleague enquiries and delivering excellent customer service via telephone and email.
- • Taking ownership of issues and providing swift personalised resolutions keeping colleagues and customers informed.
- • Accurately processing new support tickets and responding or escalating these as required.
- • Managing your own time, prioritising your workload to provide excellent levels of service.
- • Promptly responding to ticket replies, in a friendly and professional manner.
- • Issuing RMA authorisation to customers and processing returned items including raising credit requests.
- • Creating and managing orders for replacement items in a timely manner.
- • Maintaining and growing your product knowledge through regular research.
- • Assisting with route cause analysis to prevent issues recurring.
- • Review shipping exceptions and following up as required.
- • Managing customer information in line with GDPR regulations.
- • Reporting possible threats to Customer and ETB information.
- • Any reasonable request made by your manager.
- Your Skills and Qualities
- • You have an exceptionally high level of detail and accuracy.
- • You are IT literate and confident across most MS packages and are keen to learn and keep pace with our technology development.
- • Work well as part of a team and can use your own initiative when needed.
- • Can positively represent ETB Technologies and are committed to delivering outstanding levels work.
- • Excellent communication skills.
- • Have proficient keyboard skills and ability to input data for long periods of time.
- • Problem-solving attitude.
- • Can manage multiple tasks, being highly organised.
- • Can demonstrate our values in your day-to-day work.
- • Can work under pressure, prioritising your work and dealing with reactive issues in timely manner.
- • Have an aptitude for technical products and IT components.
- • Have experience of a similar role in your current or previous job or can demonstrate these skills, personal qualities and experience that equip you to take on the role.
- • Experience of support ticket software.
- • Experience of stock control software.
- • £19,760 per annum salary
- • Onsite Parking
- • Sick Pay
For more information on the role and how to apply, view it on Indeed.Apply
Meet The Team
Find out a bit more about what it is like to work here from a few of our colleagues:
Danielle has been with ETB since 2015 and is part of the finance team. Her role involves ensuring all payments in are reconciled and that customer accounts are kept up to date. The finance team need to liaise with many other departments to ensure that payment processing does not delay any orders in or out.
Danielle said, “I like that every day is different in my job and enjoy feeling like part of a team.”
Sales Account Manager
One of our longest serving team members, Mark started with ETB in 2005. As a sales account manager he is responsible to dealing with customer sales enquiries and ensuring that we are providing the best solutions for every enquiry. This can range from helping a customer buy a compatible hard drive for their home set up to configuring multiple servers for international businesses.
Mark said, “There is a great atmosphere in the office, we have good banter and every customer request is different which keeps us on our toes. I think the quality of hardware we supply is second to none and we have a really knowledgeable sales team which keeps our customers coming back.”
Warehouse & Shipping Team Leader
Sam started at ETB in 2013 as part of our warehouse and shipping team and has recently been promoted to Team Leader. Sam is involved in all aspects of shipping including dispatching orders to customers, arranging collections, and dealing with inbound goods. He works closely with sales and purchasing to ensure goods move in and out of the warehouse efficiently.
Sam said, “I enjoy the fact that everyone works really hard at ETB but it’s done in a very relaxed environment which makes everyone comfortable to share ideas and ask for help when needed. I think our attention to detail when shipping products really enhances the customer experience.”
Tony joined us in 2014 and looks after the technical side of our ecommerce website. He is closely involved in designing, developing and testing updates & features to the site as well as creating reports and analysing data. Tony also assists with our social media pages and email marketing making sure our branding is applied consistently across all media.
Tony said, “I like the friendly atmosphere at ETB amongst the staff, everyone works well together to get things done. I think customers like us for our fantastic customer service and ability to get products to them incredibly quickly.”
© ETB Technologies Ltd 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Ecommerce Website by Digital Boutique